Friday, October 22, 2010

Back from the Dark

Shortly after my last post our home computer was having serious issues. We nursed it back to health so that we could recover files and some of the programs, but with no connection to the internet.

We were fortunate that I had Matt's iPad for use for email and other social connecting, but their Blogger ap is only as good as you know how to use it, and with no access to my pictures to post, what was the point, right?

Well I am happy to say I am back in business thanks to the help of my brother and I am lovin' my new "toy!" I've still been a little slow to catch up, as that's just life when you have sick children.

But, in the interest of wearing my "family curator hat," I hope to catch up on some of the big events of the past almost 2 months.

No comments: